IT Support – Need help with a computer problem?
Your Tech Department can help with almost all I.T. issues from basic user problems to complex technical trouble-shooting. Your problem will be dealt with by a qualified computer engineer in as short a time as possible. For all IT problems in and around the Berkshire area, all you need to do is to get in touch by phone, requesting a call-back or use the chat function.
What can we help with?
- Fast response to “server down” situations
- Microsoft Qualified Engineers
- Has your email system stopped working?
- Are some of your emails not getting to clients?
- Expert virus and malware removal
- Most removals are possible onsite with little downtime
- Backup issues resolved
- Will your backups actually save you in a disaster?
- Hardware PC problems solved
- Expert help with Windows not booting
- Does Windows keep blue-screening or freezing?
- We can solve your OS issues
- Slow networks, unreliable wireless?t
- Cabling, routers or software network issues fixed
- We can help with almost any IT related issue
- Quickbooks, Sage and other business apps
Do I need a contract?
How fast can you help?
What support options are available?
We are able to offer IT support to businesses in Berks, Hants and Bucks in a number of way. We’ll always offer the cheapest, appropriate method:
- Onsite: A qualified, experienced engineer will discuss your issue with you over the phone and, should it be the best way of proceeding, come to your place of business to fix the problem there and then.
- Helpdesk: Some problems can be dealt with over the phone and this may well provide and instant, cheap fix.
- Remote: Using the latest, safe and secure remote connection technology, we are able to remote onto your desktop, server or laptop and fix a very wide range of problems. Getting connected is easy and you maintain control and visibility over what is done to your machine.